Monday, December 13, 2010

Mockup Time! ... Again

So guys, you may be aware it's crunch time and all the final assignments are due in less that 24 hrs so everyone in DMA is pretty much getting whiplash from blog updates. I don't even know if that makes sense but I'm a little bit sleep deprived so forgive me. Here is a website mockup we had to do for Joe's webdesign class. I am pretty happy with it. I worked with Terry on this as we had to work in pairs. He had some great ideas and innovative design concepts. We had strict guidelines and restrictions to follow for this one so lots of planning and tweaking went into it. On a side note, Terry's moving on to do Business studies so he won't be back next semester for DMA. He's got good ideas and lots of passion so I'm sure he will do well in that field. A big thanks goes out to him for helping out in the assignments we worked on and for being a cool dude to crack jokes with in the back of class. So after you check out the mockup, check out his blog and his work from DMA: TERRY'S BLOG.

Eros Tea & Coffee Garden v.01
Click to see fullsize

No comments:

Post a Comment