Monday, August 9, 2010

3D Assignment from an Alcoholics Perspective

Hi guys!

Back again with more work! I really liked my latest assignment! Speaking of things I'm fond of, I think the world should know that I really love drawing, graphic design, almost anything that's blue, my mother, etc. I truly do. The only thing I love more is probably beer. Wait, scratch that I love my mother more (sometimes, she buys me beer) Love you mom! None the less I love beer. I got belly to prove it.


So with my utter infatuation I decided I was going to do my latest assignment with beer as my subject of focus.


I had to create 3 scenes with Adobe Illustrator using 3D shapes. All kinds of stuff, extruded shapes, revolved shapes, symbols, shapes with mapped faces. All the fun stuff. So here are the results...

First, My Budweiser Ad/Scene:


My Second, the Coors Light Ad/Scene:



And, my homeland beer, Trinidad's own Carib:

No comments:

Post a Comment